Osteopaths in Waterloo/Southwark (SE1) and Vauxhall (SW8)
Osteopaths seek to offer pain relief, rehabilitate injuries and promote health in a natural and hands-on way by restoring the balance within the body and creating the perfect conditions to facilitate healing.
Do you suffer from...
- acute or chronic back and/or neck pain
- joint or muscle pain
- repetitive strain injuries
- tension in your shoulders, stress or postural related problems
- leg pain or sciatica
- shoulder or elbow pain (frozen shoulder/tennis elbow)
- chronic aches and pains due to conditions such as osteoarthritis
- headaches or migraines
- jaw pain
- pre and post natal tensions or pains
- sports injuries?
Osteopaths have an excellent understanding of the human body, its anatomy, physiology and pathology. This knowledge allows the osteopath to clinically screen, diagnose and treat patients, encouraging the body’s self-healing mechanisms.
We are a team of experienced osteopaths, based in Waterloo and Vauxhall, South London. We work with patients presenting with conditions such as back and neck pain, joint and muscle pain, posture related tension, stress related problems, headaches and jaw pain.
Our osteopathy practices are located in Waterloo, south London (SE1) and Vauxhall (SW8).